Thursday, 27 June 2013

Restaurant Review - Buddha-Full

I had to head over to North Van the other day for an appointment, and popped in to Buddha-full Cafe for a bite of lunch.

Buddha-full is a quaint, and quite charming vegan cafe located just off Lonsdale on West 1st Street (really easy to get to from the Sea Bus) which offers an all vegan menu, many items of which are gluten-free and raw, and loads of juices and smoothies too. Menu here.

I sat outside in their small seating area enjoying the sunshine and my Raw Nut Burger, which came served on a lettuce "bun" with a side salad. It was tasty, hearty, and filling, and the side salad dressed with a really nice light and vibrant vinaigrette. I also ordered a Common Ground Smoothie (strawberry, banana and orange) and found this to be a little orange heavy for my tastes - would have liked more strawberry I think.

I'll go back to Buddha-full next time I have to go to North Van and will try something else from their menu as I really did enjoy my burger - I'd also like to try something from their extensive range of juices.

Anyone else been to Buddha-full and have comments or recommendations???

No comments: