Tuesday, 5 April 2011

This month -

Is likely to be a little slow blog post wise.

I will, of course, post photos of all that I make for the Karmavore Bake Sale on the 23rd, but other than that I apologise in advance if posts are few and far between.

The reason? not only am I madly slow cooking all the time, but the weekends this month are chock full of dance competitions and exams, and because of that the girls have extra lessons during the week making them fuller than usual. and of course, wouldn't you know it, the volunteering I do at the girls' school is already booked up for the month so no respite there.

I will be blog as much as I can and be back more frequently when things are a little less crazy!

1 comment:

Jeni Treehugger said...

Like the new blog design - looks nice and fresh.