Thursday, 16 December 2010

Happy Birthday my big 6 year old!!

A few pictures from the last few years starting from youngest!-
The party is on Sunday and she has requested a "Broccoli Cake". Not a cake with broccoli in it, a plain vanilla cake shaped and iced to look like broccoli. I'm going to make a big sheet cake and cut it into shape, using the discarded pieces from the sides to build height into the florets, and I will ice the stalk smooth, and the florets in stars, in a number of different shades of green. Or that is the plan. I will post photos once I have them!!

Where DO these ideas they have come from????

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Happy Birthday!

Babette said...

Your daughter is so cute! Her cake idea is very funny. Let's talk about kids who love broccoli, finally! Good luck with the cake.

Elizabeth said...

Happy birthday to your little one! A broccoli cake? Your plan for the cake sounds good. I asked for a pony cake when I was her age. Not sure where the broccoli idea comes from. Lol! Too cute!

Nicole/Muffin-Tuffin said...

That cake will be amazing, I just know it!

Courtney said...

Awww...what a cutie pie! I hope the cake is coming along okay. I think she is the only 6-year-old in the world who would request a broccoli cake, lol! That is too funny and VERY cute :-)

Courtney