Friday, 5 November 2010

Mo Fo 5

This one is published by the same company who are publishing my book (yes, I know, there is an awful lot of shameless self promotion going on this MoFo isn't there!) so I would give her my support whatever, but the truth is, Quick and Easy Vegan Comfort Food, by Alicia Simpson is awesome anyway! All recipes you feel at home making. FYI - Alicia has another book just hit the stores too, but more about that later in the month as it is a "getting it" book, not one already in my library!

I love her spelt biscuits, the orange tofu recipe where the tofu is all crispy and smothered in a sweet sticky sauce is yum, and my kids love her sugar cookies. There's more, lots more, but those are the ones that leap into my mind!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I got this one from the library over the summer, and had to return it before I had made much. You make me want to request it again!

Courtney