Monday, 22 November 2010

Mo Fo 22

Meatless Meals for Meat Lovers by Tracy Williams is the last of the books I had in my library at the start of MoFo. Its self published, which took guts but Tracy is so feisty (it comes through in her writing and on her blog) its unsurprising she went this route. I make Bob's Biscuits regularly, though with MUCH less sugar than Bob likes, and have made her soups on occasion too. Its nice to have on the shelf.
==============================================================
The books coming next I acquired during the month as review copies, and will be doing a "first impression" short review as part of the MoFo blogging, then, after I have had a chance to cook from them, will do a more in depth, "real", review sometime in December. Just so you know what is coming up.

No comments: