Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Mo Fo 10

Both of these books are huge. Loaded with recipes, too many in fact to count. Except they are counted, at least in 1000 Vegan Recipes!
That, and Vegan Planet
both by Robin Robertson are today's featured books from my library. I love reading through these books and seeing how creative Robin is. She must develop at least a recipe a day! and her list of ideas must be huge.

Can't say I've made many recipes from 1000 Vegan recipes, more from Vegan Planet, and while good I found I needed to up the spices a little for my palate.

On my "I want" list are three, actually 4! more of Robin's books - Vegan on the Cheap, Party Vegan, Vegan Fire and Spice, and Vegan Unplugged. No pictures, just links. Man, does this lady write books!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I want Vegan on the Cheap too!

Courtney

caribbeanvegan said...

I wanna get into her head
I mean how does one do all these recipes?
My goodness
She has to be really in the zone everyday to deliver a book or books every year

Babette said...

Did you try the New Millennium Mornay Sauce from Vegan Planet? I discovered it recently and I just can't get enough of it. It is even healthy! I also really like the Ribolitta soup from this book. Do you have any favorites to recommend? I haven't cooked that much from this book.

And Vegan on the Cheap is great.