Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Picky eaters...

Not everything on this list is vegan, but many of the items listed are. Good ideas for feeding those you may be less adventurous eaters.

My kids don't have the most new food friendly palates (yet, I'm working on it) but they do eat things that their peers would not even consider. Things like, Quinoa, Millet, Soba Noodles (none of which my husband likes!) and simple items like broccoli which their friends think is weird.
I may try some of the ideas listed in the article and see if I can expand their taste bud range a little more...

What about you, do you have picky eaters? and what do you feed them?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Lol. My boyfriend was a picky eater when I first met him, but I've taught him to like asparagus, tomatoes (in some forms), and I've even gotten him to eat more fruit! It's a start. Also, your recipes and ideas have helped to expand both our palates :)

vegannifer said...

Thanks for the list! I do have a picky eater - my oldest daughter (she's 3.5). I'm going to scour that list for new ideas. Sometimes she surprises me with what she will eat and equally surprises me with what she won't eat.

My youngest daughter isn't as picky but she eats like it's going out of style!