Friday, 6 August 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

My girls favourite cookie is chocolate chip. They'll eat whatever variation I put in front of them, so I have been trying to get really creative with my offerings to get new flavours they'll enjoy. The latest was Lavender (makes yummy ice cream sandwiches!!) and am thinking Chai next.

So, for my post today I have a question / request.
Please tell me your favourite Chocolate Chip Cookie flavour variation. Comments please!
I'll pick one and make it then post, and you never know, it could turn up in a future book!

Also, there's still 2 days to enter my Vegan with a Vengeance giveaway!! Go enter.

3 comments:

Chantal said...

Hello Carla!

I wouldn't mind having a coconut chocolate chip cookie... something that might remind me of the Bounty chocolate bars that I use to love in my pregan days. I am looking forward to your book coming out. Have a nice week-end.

DJ Karma (VegSpinz) said...

hmmm... I've been seeing cardamom pop up a lot lately, although I've never tried it with chocolate.

Carla said...

@CHantal. I have a coconut choc chip recipe, maybe I could post that one.
@DJ Karma. I love the idea of that! Cardamom is lovely - I use it as the base spice of a sticky bun in Bakesale (like a Cinnamon bun but not with cinnamon) so I think a Choc Chip cookie with it would be superb!