Sunday, 8 August 2010

and the winner is......


I did a random number thingy -
True Random Number Service
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:14
Timestamp: 2010-08-08 15:46:26 UTC

So comment number 14 is the winner -

Camila F. said...
Oh, I'm in desperate need of new vegan recipes!!! Count me in!naomemandeflores@gmail.com
August 4, 2010 5:38 AM

Hooray!! I will send an email to the address provided to get an address to send the book to!

This has been fun. I will have to do another give-away at some point. My book for sure, but before them too! Thanks to everyone for taking part, and I wish I could send something to everyone.
Also. If the prize hasn't been claimed by Wednesday I'll re-draw!

2 comments:

許瑋菁 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

Camila F. said...

Oh my, I'm so happy! Can't wait to receive the book! Thanks Carla!