Sunday, 9 May 2010

How and Why.

Every now and then I like to check my stats on the Google Analysis site, just to see where my visitors come from, and why they come here. I don't get any funny searches leading to this blog, probably because I don't post about weird combinations of things. What I do get is searches for food related things. Here are the top 10!

1 Homemade Soy Creamer
2 Vegan Pikelets
3 Vegan Icecream Sandwiches
4 Zucchini Torte
5 Rhubarb Recipe
6 South American Salads
7 Vegan Egg Salad Sandwich
8 Vegan Spinach Muffins
9 Fried Avocado
& Bakewell Muffin

Anyone searched for any of those things to get here??
Now for how everyone gets here. Not counting big search engines, or huge vegan type sites I thought I'd do a shout out to some of the bloggers who have me in their referrals list. The top 10 then.

1 Peace by Pastries
2 RadioActive Vegan
3 Vegan Appetite
4 Cardamom and Cast Iron
5 Vegan a Montreal
6 Heathen and Vegan
7 This is why you're thin
8 Just the Food
9 Back Yard Spot
& The Healthy Vegans

Follow the links to return the love!! Then there are a bunch more, but those were the top 10!

What about on your blog?? how do people get to you, and from which blogs?

2 comments:

Marly said...

What a great idea to post on how people are getting to your site. I have to say my favorite search item for your blog is fried avocado. Sounds interesting...

Babette said...

Thanks for putting a link for my blog and also for mentioning Google Analytics. I knew there was a way to know those stats, but I didn't what it was!