Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Unsolicited Product Review. Of Sorts.

I was back at Karmavore the other day. They'd sold out of a bunch of stuff (looks like they are doing well so check their website before you go to make sure they have what you want in stock) but not what I went for.
Last time I was in I had an Original Sweet and Sara S'more, and I went back for the Peanut Butter one so I could see which I liked best.
I liked the Original best, mainly because the Peanut Butter one wasn't Peanut Butter-y enough for me. I was expecting a full on Peanut Butter party in every bite, so maybe it was just a case of too high expectations. Sometimes it tasted Peanut Butter-y, but mostly it just tasted Vanilla (like the Original).

Don't get me wrong, I liked them both, the cookie base was nice and crumbly, the marshmallow firm and textured like marshmallow, and the chocolate topping nice and crisp (until it got all melty in the heat of course), and overall very tasty. I just wasn't super impressed with the amount of Peanut Butter.

My 2c for what its worth. Anyone want to send me products to review, or books even. Happy to help.

No comments: