Friday, 3 July 2009

Karmavore.

I'd like to introduce you to a new store in New Westminster (not too far from us - a long walk, or short bus ride) which opened on Canada Day (July 1)!

Meet Karmavore.

The girls and I were there on the first day, and had a treat each. Pink Lemonade Icy Poles (Popsicles if you prefer) for the girls and one of these for me!

While my interaction with the people who run it was very limited, they appear to be great ambassadors for vegans everywhere - radiating good health, helpful, pleasant and enthusiastic.

They have a blog, on line ordering and stock goodies such as Sweet and Sara S'mores, Dandies Marshmallows, Teese as well as shoes, clothes and pet food. (like I care muchly about that other stuff, but someone else may)

If you're in the area, pop in.

and if you're one of the lovely people from Karmavore and would like to give me a free S'more on my next visit for this nice write up, my email address is on the side panel!!

No comments: