Sunday, 19 July 2009

Its a little Premature I know.

But, I have got my theme together for this years Vegan Month of Food. You know, where everyone in vegan blog land blogs like mad about food for a whole month and makes you struggle to keep up with all the posts in your reader. Held in October (or November) each year this is great fun. The first year I didn't have a theme and last year I did a month's worth of posts about food related things I love. Anyone a long time reader and remember this????
So, getting all the new cook books in the mail has made me think about how many I have, and sometimes, how little they get used. I have enough books (maybe including ones still in test mode, I haven't figured it exactly) to do a post about each book in the month, and make a new recipe from each book to go along with it. Cool idea or what. So now, I just have to wait until VeganMoFo rolls around!!

2 comments:

Jeni Treehugger said...

MoFo will be upon us before we know it. Now that is a month of madness if I ever there was one!

Courtney said...

I remember! I love that month...so many wonderful posts to read!

Courtney