Thursday, 25 June 2009

Pre School Graduation Party

R's last day of preschool ever was on Monday when they had a party and a "graduation" of sorts. We had to provide something to share so R and I made Cookies.
They are the Cut and Roll Sugar Cookies from the upcoming Vegan Cookies Invade your Cookie Jar by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero.

R chose the shapes - hearts "because I love all my friends" and stars "because my friends are superstars". My baby is growing up! Kindergarten in September.
Here she is, all graduated and ready (or not) for Kindergarten. She says she wants to stay at preschool and not go to Kindergarten in September. Like she has a choice.

1 comment:

Linda said...

oh my goodness, she's grown so much! I don't think it shows so much in the photos when she's with M. Congrats R! I'm sure you'll love Kindergarten. xoxox