Saturday, 23 May 2009

Whole Foods

I know I've raved in the past about Save on Foods, and I really do love them, but I have another love in Whole Foods too!

The other day M&R had to go to the dentist for a checkup, and their pediatric dentist is way over in Vancouver so we left loads of time to get there and arrived super early (sods law right), so had time to kill. Their dentist is near the new Whole Foods at 8th and Cambie and its great.
Photo from their website!



I didn't buy anything but happily browsed for AGES enjoying looking at all the things I'd like to buy, and all in one place too. If you were there the other day and saw some strange lady wandering down the aisles cackling with glee, that was me. If only we lived nearby and there'd be none of this going to 5 different stores to get everything business.

The girls were fantastic at the dentist too btw, no cavities and checkup done for both without Mum!

No comments: