Monday, 25 May 2009

Erik Marcus.

If you are Erik Marcus and have googled yourself, Hi!

I have been meaning to read this book - Meat Market: Animals, Ethics and Money -for ages, and have finally got it from the library. I have previously read this book - Vegan: The New Ethics of Eating -he also wrote, and really liked it. Both books are an informative, interesting read, well written and easy to follow. I'd recommend either to anyone who is interested in stuff vegan.

Erik (may I call you Erik?) has also recently published this book - The Ultimate Vegan Guide: Compassionate Living without Sacrifice - and I would love to read it too. My library doesn't have it (yet) but I have requested they buy it and they are pretty good about getting requests in. I've only heard good things about it too.

I also follow Erik's blogs on Google Reader, his old one, Vegan.com, well, its still current so maybe calling it his FIRST one would be better, and his new one, An Activists Life, which is more personal, and I think, more interesting. Both blogs are updated all the time so there is always something new to read.

And just to reiterate, I don't know the guy from Adam, but he's out there all over the place, and has interesting stuff to say. Book pictures stolen from Amazon.com (thanks) where you can buy the books too.

No comments: