Monday, 26 January 2009

A testing favourite.

As you know, if you've read this blog for a wee while, I have been a recipe tester for a couple of books. I don't always post my tester stuff but I am busy testing it!

Most lately it has been the upcoming, and to be titled, Vegan Cookie book by Isa and Terry of the PPK fame, authors of Veganomicon too. This has been super delicious and complete sugar overload. I haven't taken many pictures but I did see a bunch here today to give you an idea of the stuff we've been enjoying and sharing with all and sundry.

The first one I was testing for is this book - Vegan Brunch, by Isa Chandra Moskowitz, which is now available for pre-order if you are so inclined. One of my Favourite recipes from the book is the Caramelised Vidalia Onion Quiche which I must have made about 5 times now! We had it for dinner last night with salad and it was as good as ever - I had to take a photo! Now, of course you want the recipe, and of course I can't share - so buy the book!

I've also signed up to test for Terry's first solo book - tentatively titled Vegan Latina, so watch this space for upcoming goodies!

No comments: