Monday, 19 January 2009

Pizza for dinner.

Nothing too fancy. I have some pizza crusts in the freezer for days when I want quick and easy. M's school sells them as fundraising, (amongst other things) and if you buy them plain they are accidentally vegan. You can then just add on what you like and create your own gourmet, or not so gourmet as the mood strikes, pizza for dinner.
I had some leftover pasta sauce, so that went on, along with some caramelised onions, some roasted fennel and black olives. I topped it off with a rocket salad as I saw that as I was blog browsing yesterday (sorry if it was your blog but I can't remember where I saw it) and thought it would go well - it did!

Yum.

2 comments:

Em said...

hey thanks for the oreo idea, sounds good, just gotta get access to frozen bananas. You're blog is awesome and this pizza looks fan-frickin-tastic!

Jeni Treehugger said...

Oooh Pizza!
NOM.
Just wanted to wish you Happy New Year (how's that for late!!).
Lost your blog for a while there but now I have it back firmly in my grasp.
(((HUGS)))