Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Do you want to see my.....

Christmas Dinner?

I know I'm nearly a month late but better is late than never right?

and, I've seen all yours so this is a case of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" in reverse.

So here it is -
We have a Tofu Wellington - vegan puff pastry encasing thin slices of tofu layered with a Walnut and Mushroom Pate, on a combination of spiced Caramelised Pecans and breadcrumbs - served with Roasted Fennel and Brussel Sprouts, (which made a fantastic mix actually)mixed Maple Roasted Root Vegetables and plain old broccoli and peas. I also made a gravy which you can't see, and the cute little creature in the background is one of Santa's Reindeer that M made at school and insisted we use as a centrepiece!
I'll be a little bit quicker with it next year!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks like a delicious holiday meal!

Courtney

Jeni Treehugger said...

Mmmm Mmmm Mmmmm that looks delicious!
I'm loving the Tofu Wellington idea!
Is that your recipe?
Share share
:)

Carla said...

Yes, it is my recipe, but not really a recipe as such, just stuff I threw together. I'll have to make it again and write it down properly!

Jeni Treehugger said...

Yes you do!!!
It looks so good.

:)