Wednesday, 31 December 2008

Sorry.

I had loads of good intentions to post our Christmas dinner, and cookie recipes I have been testing for Isa and Terry's upcoming book, but have been super slack, and half the time haven't even taken photos. I tend not to make New Year resolutions, but maybe that should be one - Not to be so slack about blogging and photo taking.
I have been busy with the children being home, and not being able to get out much due to the weather so we haven't been eating much that is blog worthy anyhow. Excuses is all.
Tomorrow the girls and I will be off to visit my sister, Sonia, who is going to be in Vancouver for one day (she was skiing in Whistler for the holidays and is off home to NZ) to have lunch and hang out. I'll do my best for photos but I'm not going to promise anything! Will be great to see her.
Have a happy and safe New Year everyone and I'll see you (hopefully with me being a lot less of a slack blogger) in 2009!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas, and that you have a safe, warm, and happy new year!

Courtney

Carla said...

You too Courtney - Thank you.