Friday, 5 December 2008

Dinner last night

I'm still on soft food. No more needing to be liquid just not hard, so last nights dinner was soft all round.

I overcooked some rice (purposefully) and had it with well sauteed Kale, and baked Lemon Pepper Tofu (a tester recipe for Isa's brunch book, "Vegan Brunch", which I have made before). Very nice.

I'm not 100% and very tired this week, so its nothing interesting. We've started wrapping Christmas presents, and have found that while we have loads for M, we have less for R. That's what happens when you have to buy for a birthday (R's is the 16th) and Christmas at the same time. We need to back to the shops for R's Christmas to even it up a bit!

1 comment:

Jeni Treehugger said...

Oooh that Rice ad Tofu looks delish!
I still haven't started Xmas shopping yet!
Hope you get some rest and feel better soon.
xx