Wednesday, 1 October 2008

Welcome to the Vegan Month of Food.

Again. Last year this was in November, this year for unknown reasons it has been moved forward to October. The whole idea is for vegan bloggers to attempt to blog every day during the month about food, or food related topics to spread the word about how great vegan food can be!

Last year I was completely unstructured about the whole thing and this year I am being the opposite to see which I like better. So, each day for October I am going to blog about some vegan food related thing that I love. Sometimes I'll write alot, sometimes not much at all. Sometimes I'll have recipes, or taste comparisons, or photos and sometimes none at all. Sometimes I may even rant a little bit, but its all about vegan food, and all about things I love. Bring it all on!
There are loads of bloggers taking part - check out Isa's blog for the most up to date list.

1 comment:

Bex said...

I look forward to your mofo posts!