1. My natural hair colour is (now) grey.
2. I am the eldest of 5 children, and the youngest are twins.
3. Originally from New Zealand I have lived for 1 year or more in: Thailand (AFS Exchange), Australia, Scotland and now Canada.
4. I really don't like eggplant, and I have given up trying to.
5. I only have one ovary. One was removed due to cysts about 14 years ago, but I still managed to have 2 surprise children.
and I tag -
1. Tracy at A Veg*n for Dinner (after your holiday's fine babe)
2. Nicole at Full of Veggies
3. Bazu from Where's the Revolution?
4. Susan at Fatfree Vegan
5. Joanna of Yellow Rose Recipes - as we all want to know unknown things about cookbook authors.
Apologies to anyone I've tagged who has done this already. Get posting and tagging everyone.
and because this is a food blog - here's a food photo or 2!
Another cookie request from R, this time its Banana Coconut. I actually wanted to make more muffins and she wanted cookies so I compromised and I'm calling these "Muffin Top Cookies" as they are more cake-like than cookie-ish. Still very yummy.