Friday, 11 April 2008

I've been tagged

by Shayna - A Damzelfly in London - to tell you 5 things about me you may not know, and to tag 5 other people to do the same. Well, here goes -
.

1. My natural hair colour is (now) grey.

2. I am the eldest of 5 children, and the youngest are twins.

3. Originally from New Zealand I have lived for 1 year or more in: Thailand (AFS Exchange), Australia, Scotland and now Canada.

4. I really don't like eggplant, and I have given up trying to.

5. I only have one ovary. One was removed due to cysts about 14 years ago, but I still managed to have 2 surprise children.
.

and I tag -

1. Tracy at A Veg*n for Dinner (after your holiday's fine babe)

2. Nicole at Full of Veggies

3. Bazu from Where's the Revolution?

4. Susan at Fatfree Vegan

5. Joanna of Yellow Rose Recipes - as we all want to know unknown things about cookbook authors.
.


Apologies to anyone I've tagged who has done this already. Get posting and tagging everyone.



and because this is a food blog - here's a food photo or 2!
Another cookie request from R, this time its Banana Coconut. I actually wanted to make more muffins and she wanted cookies so I compromised and I'm calling these "Muffin Top Cookies" as they are more cake-like than cookie-ish. Still very yummy.

1 comment:

Wheeler's Frozen Dessert said...

Wow, it must've been amazing to live in all those different countries! And you know what, I also dislike eggplant. There's something just not okay about it!